The development of new communication tools requires special attention to the protection of privacy.
This is why we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
The user of this site is informed that, when browsing the site, personal data concerning him may be requested via a form to be completed. This data is used in the event of a contact request, or a question from the user, to provide an answer.
Data collected and processed
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected.
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected.
- Reduced data retention over time: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed.
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing.
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract.
- The processing meets a legal obligation.
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- The processing may be explained by a need related to the performance of a task of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
The personal data collected on the https://www.gite-laclefdeschamps.fr are as follows:
– Last name, First name, E-mail, Phone.
This data is collected when the user performs the following operation on the site: access to the contact form. The data controller will keep all the data collected in his site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of: 1 year.
The collection and processing of data serve the following purposes:
– The data is only collected to recontact the user following a request made on the contact form.
User rights and procedures for implementing user rights
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below. In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
Right of access, rectification and right to be forgotten
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below :
The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of processing personal data, specifying his name, first name, e-mail address and the subject of his request and using the contact e-mail address which is : firstname.lastname@example.org .
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure :
The user must send an e-mail to the data controller, specifying his name, first name and e-mail address. The request for deletion of data will be processed within 10 working days.
Right to limit and oppose data processing
Finally, the user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
Obligations of the data controller
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed thereof and to respect the purposes for which this data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
USE OF WITNESSES (‘cookies’)
The site may use “cookie” techniques allowing it to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the convenience of the user. For the use of “cookie” files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s permission to save “cookie” files on their hard drive.
1.User opposition to the use of “cookie” files by the site
The user is informed that he can oppose the recording of these “cookies” by configuring his browser software.
If the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he can continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered to be the fault of the site editor.
2. Description of the “cookies” files used by the site
The site editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
– Viewing pages
By browsing the site, the user is informed that third party “cookie” files may be saved.
These are more particularly the following third parties:
– Google Analytics : analysis of browsing behavior in order to compile audience statistics, improve your user experience and provide you with personalized content.
The user’s attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies, possibly different from those presented here. The site editor invites users to consult the privacy and personal data management policies of these sites.